China Steel Corporation (CSC)
, located at Kaohsiung, Taiwan, was founded in December 1971.
With annual production (in terms of crude steel) around 10 million tonnes, CSC produces a range of products that includes plates, bars, wire rods, hot and cold rolled coils, electrogalvanized coils, electrical steel coils, hot-dip galvanized coils, and Ti/Ni-base alloy.
The domestic market takes roughly 67% of CSC's production and the exports take the remaining 33%.
CSC is the largest steel company in Taiwan, enjoying more than 50% of the domestic market.
Major export destinations are Mainland China, Japan and Southeast Asia.
CSC aspires to be a trustworthy steel company of global distinction that pursues growth, environmental protection, energy saving and value-innovation.
- Head Office: No.1, Chung-Kang Road, Hsiao Kang District, Kaohsiung 81233, Taiwan, R.O.C