- Where you go and what you do — What we know without you telling us!
Data about your activity while here on this site is automatically provided to The Company Store? when you sign on. For example, we collect the e-mail addresses of visitors and customers who click on The Company Store? marketing links or those who register online at The Company Store? website; we collect aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, how many visits we get, and information such as where visitors arrived from as far as other sites on the Internet or if they directly typed our website address into their browser. E-mail addresses we collect are only used to transmit promotional e-mail offers to those customers and visitors who voluntarily agree to receive such promotional material from us or to send information about customer transactions. Your e-mail address will never be sold or shared for marketing purposes.
If you would prefer not to receive such e-mails, please click on the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of your emails:
If you use our Click To Call Live Help feature and elect to have our Customer Service agent co-browse your website session with you, we will also know how you navigate around our site. While this technology enables our Customer Service agent to view the pages you are viewing, our agent can only view pages on The Company Store’s website, cannot control your computer in any way and cannot access any data on your computer including personal information such as your social security number, passwords, or payment information. Once your co-browse session ends, which occurs automatically when you complete your Click To Call contact, our agent will have no further access to your browsing session or your computer.
Customer Service: 1-800-323-8000
Monday-Friday: 7am-10pm CST
Saturday & Sunday: 8am-5pm CST.
Or if you prefer, write to us at:
Customer Service Manager
The Company Store
3074 Chastain Meadows Pkwy
Marietta, GA 30066
- Cookies – How we know what we know without you telling us!
- Your E-mail address — Do We Know It?
- Your E-mail address — What Do We Do With It?
- Personal Information Other Than Your E-mail Address.
- Opt-Out of Future Catalogs.
- Correction of Your Personal Profile.
- Shopping Analysis Provided by Third Party.
- Customer Privacy During Tracking By Our Data Compilers.
- Access by The Operator of Our Affiliates Program
- Access By the Operator of Our Security Monitor
- Access by Third Party Advertising Companies
- Access By Other Corporate Entities
- Important update about SSL Technology